If you follow my Instagram Stories, you already know that yesterday morning I finished reading this book:
LOVED. IT. One of the best books I’ve read in 2019! There will be a full review and giveaway coming soon…stay tuned 🙂
I started reading this one which has been on my list for months:
Have you read either of these? I would love to hear your (spoiler free) thoughts in the comments!
As for the book that I can’t WAIT to read…I’m still waiting. And I’m annoyed. I’ve been waiting for this book to finally be released and now that it has…I’m still waiting. I WANT TO READ THIS ONE SO BADLY! Ugh. From my Instagram stories:
Hidden Treasure Giveaway Winners:
Thank you to everyone who entered the Hidden Treasure Giveaway! Congratulations to:
Jackie (I have found lots of goodies to use in my classroom at garage sales.)
Sheri (I found a great glittery silver shirt in college that became my “going out” shirt.)
Valerie (Thanks for helping me learn about this book series – it sounds wonderful! I’ve found so many beautiful books at thrift stores, but one of my favorite recent finds was a 14-DVD set of a treasured British tv show (Larkrise to Candleford). It retails on Amazon for $70 and I paid $2.99!!)
Ladies, email me your mailing address if you are located in the US or your email address if you are located internationally (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will receive your signed copies asap! Enjoy 🙂
I hope you have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of laughter, love…and books!
8 Ways You Can Help Support Book Coffee Happy:
1. Subscribe with your email address to my blog (scroll all the way to the bottom of this page on mobile devices OR check the top right of this screen to enter your email address)
2. If you already have a blog, please “follow” mine
3. “Like” my Facebook page (and please comment on, “like”, and share my posts)
4. Follow me on Instagram
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
7. Clicking and buying products through my Amazon Affiliate links. The cost to you is exactly the same and I receive a tiny commission off of your purchases.
8. Leaving a positive review on my Facebook page