There is a local community building not far from my house which always has the best selection of free books donated by one of our wonderful local libraries.
Whenever I happen to be there, of course I always stop to browse the selection. Who on Earth could walk past free books and not stop to look through them?! Monsters.
Usually I find books I have either read or don’t have a huge interest in reading. I’ve never actually brought any of them home with me.
There were SO many amazing titles! The first one to catch my eye was this one. Since I already own it (it’s awesome by the way), I kept looking…and quickly came across these 3 treasures!
Each one looks fantastic and 2 have been on my radar for quite some time!
Have you read any of these books? What are your thoughts (no spoilers please)???
But the coolest takeaway was when I opened the front cover of Pieces of Her ….and discovered that I now apparently own a SIGNED copy?!? How amazing is THAT?!?
I plan on paying it forward and donating a bunch of books to our local Little Free Library ASAP! I’m actually waiting for a time when I can bring both of my kids with me…what a perfect lesson to teach them on so many levels.
And obviously I will pass these 3 new books along as soon as I finish reading them (and post my reviews for each on my blog). The minimalist in me will be happy to get rid of them. 🙂
Thank you, Vernon Area Public Library! I feel blessed to live in a community which clearly values the importance of spreading literacy to all. And no…lovely Vernon Area was NOT the local library I was talking about in this post 🙂
Do you ever pick up free books? Where? Which free book has been your greatest find?
8 Ways You Can Help Support Book Coffee Happy:
1. Subscribe with your email address to my blog (scroll all the way to the bottom of this page on mobile devices OR check the top right of this screen to enter your email address)
2. If you already have a blog, please “follow” mine
3. “Like” my Facebook page (and please comment on, “like”, and share my posts)
4. Follow me on Instagram
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Subscribe to my YouTube channel (search Book Coffee Happy)
7. Clicking and buying products through my Amazon Affiliate links. The cost to you is exactly the same and I receive a tiny commission off of your purchases.
8. Leaving a positive review on my Facebook page