I have been reading blogs and watching vlogs every single day since 2007. That’s 12 years of daily checking in with my favorite bloggers and vloggers! I’m constantly finding new ones to add to my list of favorites. I love discovering new blogs, vlogs, bloggers, and vloggers!
I read such a wide variety of blogs…healthy living blogs, book blogs, Mommy blogs, food blogs, etc. I even read a few fitness blogs and I am NOT someone who enjoys sweating, lol. I find that when I connect to a blogger, it’s not always about the topic as much as about the blogger her/himself. Does that make sense?
Since starting a blog myself, I have truly learned how incredibly wonderful and helpful the blogging community really is. I love being a part of this lovely community and I have met such kind people through my blog. It has been amazing.
My personal blogging essentials: laptop, candle, coffee.
Calling All Bloggers and Vloggers:
If you write a blog or have a vlog, please post a link to it in the comments below! This is a great opportunity for everyone (myself included) to discover some new favorites. Be sure to include a short description of what type of blog (or vlog!) you have. All types of blogs (and vlogs) welcome! Please only post your links in the comments on this post and not on Facebook, Twitter, etc. That way everyone can see the list all together and can refer back to it when they are looking to discover something new.
I can’t wait to explore and discover some new favorite blogs (and vlogs)! I hope you find some new favorites as well. Make sure to subscribe to them when you do (and while you’re at it, please make sure you are also subscribed to my blog)!
8 Ways You Can Help Support Book Coffee Happy:
1. Subscribe with your email address to my blog (scroll all the way to the bottom of this page on mobile devices OR check the top right of this screen to enter your email address)
2. If you already have a blog, please “follow” mine
3. “Like” my Facebook page (and please comment on, “like”, and share my posts)
4. Follow me on Instagram
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
7. Clicking and buying products through my Amazon Affiliate links. The cost to you is exactly the same and I receive a tiny commission off of your purchases.
8. Leaving a positive review on my Facebook page
61 thoughts on “Calling All Bloggers and Vloggers!”
Thanks again for showing me some great blogs. I’m Apocalypse Daddy and I re-write my favourite films and books, chase science dreams and have arguments with Buddha and conversation with Alice. Here we look at Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas through the eyes of a 4 year old with a sweet addiction.
LikeLiked by 1 person