I first saw the “Currently Reading Book Tag” on Perfectly Tolerable and thought it would be fun to participate! I always love seeing glimpses into the reading habits of others…here are some of mine:
The Currently Reading Book Tag
How Many Books Do You Usually Read At Once?
ONE. How in the world do people read more than 1 book at a time???
How Do You Decide When To Switch Between Multiple Reads?
Do You Ever Switch Bookmarks Partway Through A Book?
This is what I do. Every single time. Yikes.
Where Do You Keep the Book(s) You’re Currently Reading?
Wherever I am…the book is. Usually in my purse, my car, or on my nightstand. A friend once laughed at me as she was watching me unload groceries from my car and noticed I also unloaded a book. “You brought a book with you to the GROCERY STORE?” she asked. My response was, “I bring a book with me everywhere!”
What Time of Day Do You Read the Most?
My son’s afternoon nap time! 90 percent of my Instagram stories are shot while he’s sleeping, lol.
How Long Do You Typically Read in One Session?
Until a child wakes up, a child needs water, a child wants to cuddle, a child needs help….or….until I fall asleep.
Do You Read Hardbacks with the Dust Jacket Off?
Always! Doesn’t everyone?
What Position Do You Mainly Use to Read?
Sitting behind the wheel of my (parked obvi) car while my son is napping in his car seat.
Do You Take Your Current Read with You Everywhere You Go?
Literally everywhere. I RARELY leave the house without a book. What if I suddenly find myself in a situation where I could enjoy a few chapters? Always prepared. *See grocery store story above.*
What book(s) are you currently reading?
The Mother-In-Law By Sally Hepworth
I would love to hear your answers to these questions in the comments below! Do you have the same habits as I do?
8 Ways You Can Help Support Book Coffee Happy:
1. Subscribe with your email address to my blog (scroll all the way to the bottom of this page on mobile devices OR check the top right of this screen to enter your email address)
2. If you already have a blog, please “follow” mine
3. “Like” my Facebook page (and please comment on, “like”, and share my posts)
4. Follow me on Instagram
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
7. Clicking and buying products through my Amazon Affiliate links. The cost to you is exactly the same and I receive a tiny commission off of your purchases.
8. Leaving a positive review on my Facebook page