Today is July 1st which means 2019 is officially halfway over! At the beginning of the year I posted a very small sample from the list of books I was hoping to read in 2019.
*Side note: reading that linked post reminds me that I started 2019 with my poor arm in a sling! I am so happy to report that 6 months later my elbow is 100 percent back to normal. 🙂 It healed insanely quickly and I’m so thankful!! I truly didn’t think it would ever heal correctly from that break…omg…*
As for the books, I have done lots of reading so far this year and have read many books not even included on this list! As for the small sample of books that WERE on my 2019 To Read List, here’s where I currently stand with them:
*This post contains affiliate links. Click each image below to read the synopsis and order the book through my Amazon affiliate link. When you order through this link, I receive a tiny commission. Thank you for your support, Xo*
A Spark of Light: Read it. Loved it. Read my review HERE.
Becoming: Read it. Didn’t love it. Watch my Vlog review HERE.
What if It’s Us: Read it. LOVED it. Quite possibly my favorite book of 2019 so far. Read my review HERE.
All Your Perfects: Haven’t read it yet…
Foam on the Crest of Waves: Read it. Really enjoyed it. Read my review HERE.
On the Come Up: Read it. Eh. Read my review HERE.
The Other Woman: Read it. Loved it. Watch my Vlog review HERE.
Maid: Haven’t read it because I need a break from memoirs since I’ve come to realize that I just don’t seem to enjoy the genre (watch my review of Michelle Obama’s book for more on this). I’ve heard this one is fantastic…I’m just thinking it might not be for me.
Dumplin’: Read it. Underwhelmed. Read my review HERE.
Have you read any of these? If so, NO SPOILERS PLEASE!
How are you doing on your 2019 To Read List?
8 Ways You Can Help Support Book Coffee Happy:
1. Subscribe with your email address to my blog (scroll all the way to the bottom of this page on mobile devices OR check the top right of this screen to enter your email address)
2. If you already have a blog, please “follow” mine
3. “Like” my Facebook page (and please comment on, “like”, and share my posts)
4. Follow me on Instagram
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
7. Clicking and buying products through my Amazon Affiliate links. The cost to you is exactly the same and I receive a tiny commission off of your purchases.
8. Leaving a positive review on my Facebook page