**This post contains affiliate links (both through the words as well as through the book cover pictures). I receive a small commission if you purchase through any of these links. I obviously wouldn’t recommend buying ANY of these books but if you do…I would be thankful if you could do it through my links, lol 😉**
Oh man did I HATE this book. So many people love it, I was excited to read it, and I absolutely hated it. Dark, awful, depressing, etc. I got about 200 pages in before I officially called it quits. WHY do people love this one so much?!?
Being that I’m the PTO President of my daughter’s school, I thought I would find this book hilarious. Instead I just found it annoying.
I honestly don’t even remember details of this book. I just remember starting it and putting it back down after only a few pages. This is probably one of those books I should give a second chance, I’ve heard it’s actually really well written???
I randomly stumbled upon this book on a bookshelf at my library and was so excited to read it! The synopsis sounded great! I immediately went to the “Quiet Reading Room” (aka my heaven), pulled a chair close to the fireplace, and started reading. An hour later and a few chapters in, it was time for me to leave the library. I took this book with me as I exited the room but instead of heading for the check out desk…I headed straight back and placed it on the shelf exactly where I had found it an hour prior. Hated it.
Have you read any of these books? Were you able to finish them? I’d love to hear your thoughts! What are other titles that you didn’t finish???
8 Ways You Can Help Support Book Coffee Happy:
1. Subscribe with your email address to my blog (scroll all the way to the bottom of this page on mobile devices OR check the top right of this screen to enter your email address)
2. If you already have a blog, please “follow” mine
3. “Like” my Facebook page (and please comment on, “like”, and share my posts)
4. Follow me on Instagram
5. Follow me on Twitter
6. Subscribe to my YouTube channel
7. Clicking and buying products through my Amazon Affiliate links. The cost to you is exactly the same and I receive a tiny commission off of your purchases.
8. Leaving a positive review on my Facebook page